Malware and ransomware are big known threats if you regularly browse on your PC. The best way to prevent them is to install a good anti-malware program on your computer, which will protect you against all these viruses. IObit Malware Fighter, which is now releasing version 6, is a great option if you’re looking for real-time protection for your PC.
Using minimal resources (it works on all PCs with Windows XP and higher, up to Windows 10), IObit Malware Fighter offers total protection for your PC and can remove threats of all kinds: spyware, adware, ransomware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, viruses, etc.
Also, it includes systems to protect you while browsing and prevents, for example, somebody from spying on you through your webcam.
What does the new version of IObit Malware Fighter come with?
These are the new features of IObit Malware Fighter:
- New “Safe Box” to protect specific folders from unauthorized access.
- New “MBR Guard” that protects your PC from malicious attacks such as GoldenEye/Petya.
- New filter to prevent cryptocurrency mining and an ad blocker to stop cryptocurrency mining scripts, which cause crashes and slowdowns on your PC.
- New notification center.
- New interface that offers a better user experience.
In addition, IObit Malware Fighter has enhanced the following features:
- Expanded malware and virus database.
- Optimized driver for quicker scanning, better detection and more effective removal.
- Enhanced cloud database.
- Upgraded “Fix All” mode to perform one-click quick scans.
- Up to 32 languages.
Do you want to get IObit Malware Fighter 6 already? At Softonic, we’re bringing you an exclusive free download of the program, 24 hours before its official release. If you want to protect your PC from malware and other threats, don’t hesitate and download the program now in the box below.